+44 (0)20 7318 5880
Job Description: An internationally active Pharmaceutical company in Switzerland is looking to take on a Communications Manager to develop targeted messages on the company's products and relevant therapeutic areas to increase awareness.
The main function in this role is to support brand teams and affiliates in product and disease area related communication and PR activities.
- Support conferences and press briefings in connection with international congresses or company events.
- Ensure all communication is in-line with brand messaging.
- Keep teams informed about key communications in the targeted disease areas/ by competitors.
- Sign off all PR, product and disease area related public communications.
- Minimum 5 years related experience in previous position in a pharmaceutical or healthcare environment.
- Excellent communication skills, with skills in developing targeted messaging.
- Scientific, medical or health care background.
- Fluency in English and other European language e.g. German, French, Italian or Spanish
- Demonstrates ability to make complex scientific and medical matters understandable to public
- Displays strong organization and time management skills; reliable in completing tasks and delivering on commitments in a timely manner