Senior Clinical Trainer
+44 (0)20 73185261
My client is looking for a senior clinical trainer to join their company in Germany to train clinical interviewers. You will ensure that the rating team is trained and calibrated to the client’s high standard of SOP’s
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Conduct rater training events
- Act as a clinical project lead for sponsor projects
- Ensure Process and procedures meet GCP requirements
- Set objectives with cross-functional management to meet project objectives
- Provide project status reports to Therapeutic Area Managers.
- Facilitate and project manage the development of training materials (e.g. web tutorials) and
- enhancements to existing tool and materials (e.g. website, CD-ROM).
- Conduct assessments as necessary.
- Assist in scale modification/development to meet project needs.
- Participate in project start-up meetings with sponsors.
- Conduct face-to-face or telephone training sessions with site raters.
- Role may require domestic and international travel.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Advanced graduate degree in Psychology or related field.
- Minimum 2 years experience administering psychiatric symptom rating scales and/or structured diagnostic interviews.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a clinical trials or research setting.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Cross training in mood, psychosis, and diagnostic scales preferred.
- Bi-lingual or multi-lingual skills are preferred, but must be fluent in English.
- Ability to work collaboratively within the company.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving/decision making skills.
- A demonstrated ability to give and receive feedback in a constructive manner.
- Ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Excellent organizational skills
This position has an attractive package and is negotiable depending on experience. My client is looking for the right applicant to start from mid to late October but will be flexible for the strongest candidates.
Should your application be successful you will be part of a company and team that is on the cutting edge of CNS trial programs globally and will represent a company with a unique place on the international stage.